Bring the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone.
Catholic Study Fellowship is a group of enthusiastic and evangelical Catholics who love Jesus Christ and His Holy Catholic Church. We are Catholics who love to share our rich and ancient faith with others. We believe it is our duty to make learning about the Catholic faith fun and engaging.
At Catholic Study Fellowship, we want to bring the ancient and beautiful traditions of the Catholic faith to the next generation of Catholics. We commit to:
- Be a stepping stone to the Rock which is the Church, the body of Christ
- Provide mid-week faith study and fellowship in order to encourage people to a more pro-active participation in the Sacraments
- Build a stronger personal relationship with Christ and His Church
- Evangelize and equip attendees with the basics of the Catholic Christian faith through:
- Studying the Bible the Catechism and the Early Church Fathers
- Being a blessing to the community who we serve
- Education and fellowship to inspire Catholics to fully live out their Sacramental life in the Church
Join us for an evening of Catholic-style praise and worship, dynamic lay teaching, and authentic fellowship. We meet on the first and third Thursdays of every month at 7pm at the Kirkland Women’s Club 407 First Street Kirkland, WA 98033. At each of our meetings, you’ll be surrounding by people just like you, many of whom have been Catholic for many years. You’ll also be in the company of people (maybe like you) who are interested in “getting to know” the Catholic faith.
At every Catholic Study Fellowship meeting, we will start with a time of fellowship where you can get to know the people in your community looking to grow in their Catholic faith. We’ll have a short time of Catholic-style praise and worship (you won’t feel out of place if you don’t know the words), followed by a time of practical, “how can I use this in my daily life” teaching on what it means to be Catholic and follow Jesus Christ. We’ll close with a prayer and a time of fellowship. We’ll talk about the teaching, answer questions about the church, and commiserate together about the recent Mariner’s loss. Point is, we’re real people following a real faith worshiping a real God.
With over 2,000 years of history and tradition, there’s a lot to learn about the Catholic Church. Whether you’re a lifelong Catholic, you’re interested in learning about the tradition and culture that you find lacking in your Evangelical faith, or you’ve never set foot in a “church service” before, you’ll be at home at Catholic Study Fellowship. Young, old, men, women, whatever your background, We invite you to see for yourself what Catholic Study Fellowship and the glorious Catholic faith are all about.